DISCLAIMER******* RENUNCIA

The content of this blog is not the figment of imagination but the recollection in word or prose of events as they occur to three powerful minds.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent and spare the guilty of vilification.


*************************

El contenido de este blog no es el producto de la imaginacion, pero el recuerdo de palabra o de la prosa de los acontecimientos a medida que se producen a tres mentes poderosas.

Nombres han sido cambiados para proteger a los inocentes y los culpables de repuesto en caso de difamacion.

CERBERUS


Tuesday, June 23, 2009

O on: Fara bale

This morning my thoughts hovered on a lot of things, My hopes, my fears, and finally dwelling on my dreams. Usually that's the first step for me before a bout of self disappointment for the simple reason that things aren't going exactly to plan.

I looked up and I think I got a message from the supreme being. in the past few weeks, i have been on a path to self discovery. Trying to connect with people i haved rubbed raw, Going to church, basically discovering God. The message was clear and simple. FARA BALE. It was the graffiti written on a truck in front of my car and that just brought me calm.

We all have hopes and dreams and sometimes things dont go the way we want them to. I just want to say FARA BALE because what must be will always be and things will surely fall into place.


SELAH..


**PS FARA BALE comes from Yoruba and translating it litterally it means calm down.

9 comments:

  1. yes oh thats one of my favourite sayings...rest easy, take a breather, calm down and admire the little things in life, dont let it pass u by. lol btw I thot i saw someone who might've been u yday. but the guy just wasnt tush (lol) enuf :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice and simple. its funny how we get the message from unusual places. as long as we get it, thats all that matters.

    plus O is alive!!!!! *doing the dance*

    ReplyDelete
  3. BBB... YEs Oh FARA BA LE

    Miss Natural... LWKM. describe this guy?

    Bumight... Yes I'm alive *doing the dance with you*

    Mocha Latte... vale

    Yan Tan.. Thanks for stopping by. I'll keep a sit very close to the fireplace for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by hunn!!!

    keep in touch.. ;-p

    **YANTAN**

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's what i need at this point. I need to FARA BALE*
    Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. And there I was driving through Yaba on saturday.

    I see a beat up truck with "FARA BALE" written/painted in the colour of fire- reddish orange.

    Couldn't help but smile.

    ReplyDelete

utilizar tu mentes poderosa. Speak from your powerful mind.)