DISCLAIMER******* RENUNCIA

The content of this blog is not the figment of imagination but the recollection in word or prose of events as they occur to three powerful minds.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent and spare the guilty of vilification.


*************************

El contenido de este blog no es el producto de la imaginacion, pero el recuerdo de palabra o de la prosa de los acontecimientos a medida que se producen a tres mentes poderosas.

Nombres han sido cambiados para proteger a los inocentes y los culpables de repuesto en caso de difamacion.

CERBERUS


Monday, June 29, 2009

Ceberus on: Eulogy.. Photo MOndays

PHOTO MONDAYS IS A NEW SPOT ON THE BLOG FEATURING PHOTOGRAHY. IT WILL BE MOSTLY MY WORK OR IMAGES I FIND ONLINE WHICH I FIND HILARIOUS.



Childhood Innocence
Taken at the Eastbourne train station.

*************************************************************************



In one of my famous El loco hombre moments, My camera and i became permanently separated.I wrote an Eulogy i found most befitting.

My all seeing eye,
You left behind images of truth,
To me and others you brought smiles,
I can only hope your time with me was well spent.
Though you will be replaced,
You shall not be forgotten
Your work will live forever.
Signed
El Loco Hombre

For the family



2 comments:

  1. this was definitely a befitting tribute :) she would be proud, and yes I've christened her a she :)

    ReplyDelete

utilizar tu mentes poderosa. Speak from your powerful mind.)