DISCLAIMER******* RENUNCIA

The content of this blog is not the figment of imagination but the recollection in word or prose of events as they occur to three powerful minds.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent and spare the guilty of vilification.


*************************

El contenido de este blog no es el producto de la imaginacion, pero el recuerdo de palabra o de la prosa de los acontecimientos a medida que se producen a tres mentes poderosas.

Nombres han sido cambiados para proteger a los inocentes y los culpables de repuesto en caso de difamacion.

CERBERUS


Monday, September 7, 2009

O on: Lady in Red

I step into the bar like I always do and pause.....

I come here every weekend and the crowd is pretty much always the same but tonight it's not. She's sitting at the bar sipping on a glass of wine. Beautiful, young & nubile in a room filled with older people, She's sticking out like a sore thumb but I like the way she doesn't care. Totally engrossed in her drink and her thoughts, I observe her rebuff attempts from moths drawn to flame from across the room.

"I'm sorry Mr.O we just opened the last bottle" the waiter tells me as I order wine to go with my meal. Out of curiosity I enquire and I'm told it's the lady by the bar. My respect for her grows because not only is the vintage rare in this part of the world, only a connoisseur would pick it.

My play is decided and I lay out the instructions.

"
O: Give me a glass and hold the rest of the bottle for me

O: When she asks for a refill, tell her....

Waiter
: Not a problem sir.

"

Now it's time to wait....

TBC
O

No comments:

Post a Comment

utilizar tu mentes poderosa. Speak from your powerful mind.)