DISCLAIMER******* RENUNCIA

The content of this blog is not the figment of imagination but the recollection in word or prose of events as they occur to three powerful minds.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent and spare the guilty of vilification.


*************************

El contenido de este blog no es el producto de la imaginacion, pero el recuerdo de palabra o de la prosa de los acontecimientos a medida que se producen a tres mentes poderosas.

Nombres han sido cambiados para proteger a los inocentes y los culpables de repuesto en caso de difamacion.

CERBERUS


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Introductions

Let me introduce the Tres Mentes Poderosas. In English, we are the triumvirate that goes by the moniker Cerberus.

I'm M:
I like to see myself as the patrician of the Cerberus, priding myself in my grooming and dress sense. Sophistication is something i hold dear hence my appreciation of fine wine and culinary skills and the fine things of life. Describing me in 2 words would be perfect gentleman which i peg to good ol home training and finishing from mama. I'm a fanatical Polo player, the game of kings and the king of games. MY calls it the sport of gentlemen played by gangsters and O says he considers it a sport where you have to be able to ride like a Comanche, think like a chess player and hit like a golf pro!! my other hobby is sailing and i'm currently working myself up to class b crafts.

I'm a hopeless romantic; poetry, flowers and dinners that's me. My taste in women is simply the more exotic, the more me gusto. I've had my heart broken quite a lot and i think that's one of the reasons O is such a cynical bastard when it comes to women and life in general.

As we take you on the journey of this cerberus that defines us so look out for when M Speaks as you view the journey through my eyes. Now let me introduce O

Meet O:
O is the guardian and head of the triumvirate, utterly rational and totally ruthless, he is our most powerful mind i'm guessing this comes from him being the oldest member. With his business school degree, he capitalizes on the contacts MY and i develop fishing for the perfect business opportunity. Don't get me wrong, he has his contacts too ( bland folks in my opinion). His social manner is terrible to say the least and MY thinks he's borderline antisocial. He'll rather read books, listen to music or chill indoors than enjoy a night out except if it has to do with business, his older women or poker (says it's more cost effective and you don't need to meet people you don't want to.) He's the bread winner of the triumvirate hence, he sometimes takes the fun out of our lives so expect to hear MY and I gripe on here. Usually he stays in his shell but when we've run the accounts into reserve he sanctions like crazy coming out in full fury. A master tactician,his presentation skills are next to none. He can be extremely ruthless as all his decisions are rational with absolutely no space for emotions in his way of thinking (one piece of advice, this is not a gut to cross even i freak out at some of his sadistic tendencies). For this reason, he screws up personal relationships MY and myself build but he knows when to recede and let me handle the situation (AKA damage control) unlike us, he knows when to willingly give up control.

His taste in women is somewhat different as he likes them older, much much older dunno why but last time i asked, he said "they are more of a challenge, more intellectually stimulating and they come with little or no baggage unlike the girls you and MY date" ( if you ask me, i'd say total BS but i guess that's what makes him happy.) Not sure if he'll blog much but when he does it'll be something intellectual and you're sure to gain something.

Now I'll let MY introduce himself

Hola a todos,soy My :
I'm the fun loving, crazy, mental lemme see what else has been used to describe me..... ah yes vivacious, full of life... alright I'll stop. Look at me as the breath of fresh air in Cerberus maybe that's because i'm the youngest mind. i love life to the fullest preferably on the fastest lane i can find, partying, girls (the wilder the better *wink*), racing, poker. I'm willing to try anything and everything so my life is constantly filled with things happening. I love to travel and meet people and I've got an enormously large social circle who knows you might even be a friend *wink again* . I get along pretty great with M but grand pa O, i really don't dig (too much of a bully and a buzz kill that dude needs to get a life seriously!!! ). I'm usually in full swing on weekends simply because O controls the week *sulk* and M most weekends during the day cos of his polo while i am king of the night. I love being the life of the party with a tendency to get absolutely and totally wasted and do stuff that even M will want to kill me for the next day (says i damage his reputation but really vivo la vida!!!.) Did i mention the fact that I'm a photographer? (hence the lifestyle hehehe)
stay tuned for the journey through my eyes. I really can't wait... finally i get a chance to let it all out.

introductions are over, From the mentes poderosas, we say encantada and welcome to the den of the Cerberus and we simply ask you to introduce yourself.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting..first time here...I found you through Smaragd...its a sincere pleasure to find you...

    Je m'appelle Chari [I speak french better....]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Encantada Chari. It is our pleasure to have you. We hope to see you more often.

    Tres Mentes Poderosas (M,MY y O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buenos Dias,

    I only know how to talk dirty in Spanish mais je parle francais assez bien. J'aime les hommes qui parler un autre langue. Tres magnifique... je pense.

    Enchanté

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Lowlah, no hablo francais but do feel free to speak dirty on here.

    ReplyDelete

utilizar tu mentes poderosa. Speak from your powerful mind.)