DISCLAIMER******* RENUNCIA

The content of this blog is not the figment of imagination but the recollection in word or prose of events as they occur to three powerful minds.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent and spare the guilty of vilification.


*************************

El contenido de este blog no es el producto de la imaginacion, pero el recuerdo de palabra o de la prosa de los acontecimientos a medida que se producen a tres mentes poderosas.

Nombres han sido cambiados para proteger a los inocentes y los culpables de repuesto en caso de difamacion.

CERBERUS


Monday, July 13, 2009

O on: why i fired my secretary

Fellow Men! you better be careful when you allow your imagination to run wild. If it's not with your wife, you could get into a lot of trouble like this guy.



Why I Fired My Secretary

Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well.
I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!",
possibly have a small present for me
As it turned out,
she barely said good morning,
let alone "Happy Birthday."

I thought...
Well, that's marriage for you,
but the kids....
They will remember....

My kids came bounding down the stairs
They didn't say a word.
So when I left for the office,
I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office,
my secretary Jane said,
"Good Morning Boss... and by the Birthday way Happy Day"
Her smile was electrifying,
In her red "HOT" figure-fitted out fit.
My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets,
I felt like I was even getting more than I bargained for.

It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered.
I worked until one o'clock,
Then Jane knocked on my door
She said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day outside,
and it is your Birthday,
what do you say we go out to lunch,
just you and me.

" I said,
Thanks, Jane,
That's the greatest thing I've heard all day
Let's go!"

We went to lunch.
But we didn't go where we normally would go.
Instead she chose a quiet bistro
With a private table.

I'm sure she must have nabbed me staring at her cleavage
Cos she kept giving me a shy kind of smile
each time our eyes met.


We had two martinis each
and I enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office,
Jane said,
"You know, it's such a beautiful day...
We don't need to go straight back to the office, Do we?"
I responded, "I guess not.
What do you have in mind?"

She said, "Let's drop by my apartment;
it's just around the corner."

After arriving at her apartment,
Jane winked at me
and said in a soft tone
"Boss, if you don't mind,
I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment.
I'll be right back."

"Ok,"
I nervously replied.
At this juncture it felt like I was going to explode.
What was she up to?
Better still, what was expected of me?
Should I... or shouldn't I...?
Thoughts kept hovering in my head.
Then a thought rang in my head
"I had to be PROACTIVE".


She went into the bedroom,
after a couple of minutes,
she came out carrying a huge birthday cake .
Followed by my wife,
my kids,
dozens of my friends
and co-workers
all singing....

"Happy Birthday".


And I just sat there...


On the couch...



Naked!

10 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, best story EVER! That has cheered me up no end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool, I was first! Rock and Roll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read that somewhere before haven't i...
    Hnmm always a funny read anyway. How you doing mehn..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ITSALIE buhahahahahahaha, kai

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh snap!!! I was hoping to be the first on this post. It is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lmao! i guess being proactive is not for everyone!

    PS: and this does NOT in ANYWAY count as a post/update O! ...just as dessert doesnt substitute for the main course no matter how mouth watering it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Caramel D... glad it made you laugh

    Blogoratti... it's a laugh man

    Sirius... NO too doti for ground oh

    LG.... Been a while que tal

    Fabulola... Glad to have you arounf

    Bumight.. I'll do a post right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Gangsta Tigeress.... YOU ARE FIRST ( we both know that)

    ReplyDelete

utilizar tu mentes poderosa. Speak from your powerful mind.)