DISCLAIMER******* RENUNCIA

The content of this blog is not the figment of imagination but the recollection in word or prose of events as they occur to three powerful minds.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent and spare the guilty of vilification.


*************************

El contenido de este blog no es el producto de la imaginacion, pero el recuerdo de palabra o de la prosa de los acontecimientos a medida que se producen a tres mentes poderosas.

Nombres han sido cambiados para proteger a los inocentes y los culpables de repuesto en caso de difamacion.

CERBERUS


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

M on: You or Me



Is this me trying too hard to be who I am not?

I read an interesting quote a couple of days ago “people tell us who they really are but we don’t listen because all we are interested in is who we want them to be.” 

As I ponder, the question arises; Is this roller coaster worth it?

Crying when I speak my mind because I hurt your feelings.

My words “cutting like a knife” because I have my own way of doing things.

You never seeming to understand me &  Me never seeming to understand you.

It seems the only the only thing we understand is that we love each other.

But is love enough;Or it is a curse rather than a gift?

And of course it belies the other question

Who isn’t listening; You or Me?

*I’ve been trying my hands at being in a serious relationship that I have to invest emotionally in and being who I am it’ been a roller-coaster of a ride the highs are worth it but the lows.. Maldito sea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

utilizar tu mentes poderosa. Speak from your powerful mind.)