DISCLAIMER******* RENUNCIA

The content of this blog is not the figment of imagination but the recollection in word or prose of events as they occur to three powerful minds.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent and spare the guilty of vilification.


*************************

El contenido de este blog no es el producto de la imaginacion, pero el recuerdo de palabra o de la prosa de los acontecimientos a medida que se producen a tres mentes poderosas.

Nombres han sido cambiados para proteger a los inocentes y los culpables de repuesto en caso de difamacion.

CERBERUS


Saturday, January 23, 2010

O on: Tools of the Trade

"Are you bringing toys baby?"
Her question... To which I mention,
I'm coming with more than toys lady".
I'm coming with vibrating cock rings,
Heated lubricants amongst other things.
Ropes and a blindfold,
Improvisions from your wardrobe.
I'm coming...
A man with a mission.
To keep you cumming....
Session after session.

I'm coming to introduce you to bondage....
The art of domination.
The need for submission...
Pleasure in total helplessness.
Any act of rebelion crushed in total hopelessness.
I am the master and you are my slave.
And I will show I'm lord over that dripping cave.

I will take your eyes...
The trademark of my brand.
Tie your hands over your head
Ropes on the ceiling.
This scene does not involve a bed.
You will be forced to stand
You will be on your feet
Blindness...
Pain...
Pleasure...
will meet.

Out of nowhere, nails will trace tracks
Enough to hurt but leave no marks.
Lips will find your earlobe
Will suck and nibble.
You'll feel ripples
As fingers tweak your nipples.
I'll stroke your thighs
Brush your clit as I send you on a high.
Your knees will buckle
Your body will tremble
But against your will you will stand
Because my ropes hold your hand.

I'll stop and sit
Watching...
The squirm of your hips.
The curl in Your lips .
The beginning of a scream...
As I toy with my whip,
But I decide on the bullet...
Cos It will swallow ur clit
Sending waves down your cave
as you drip in rivulets.

But You're gonna finish this on your own...

.... cos I'm late for my meeting.

O

10 comments:

utilizar tu mentes poderosa. Speak from your powerful mind.)