DISCLAIMER******* RENUNCIA

The content of this blog is not the figment of imagination but the recollection in word or prose of events as they occur to three powerful minds.

Names have been changed to protect the innocent and spare the guilty of vilification.


*************************

El contenido de este blog no es el producto de la imaginacion, pero el recuerdo de palabra o de la prosa de los acontecimientos a medida que se producen a tres mentes poderosas.

Nombres han sido cambiados para proteger a los inocentes y los culpables de repuesto en caso de difamacion.

CERBERUS


Monday, August 31, 2009

MY On: The life of an Otondo

The Life of an otondo Is complex yet so simple.
The phrase “you are wrong” the chorus of our daily song
If you are not on the parade ground you are wrong
If you are sleeping at 0500 you are wrong
If you are not wearing white on white you are wrong
If you are not drinking, cavorting or making friends you are wrong.
I lived that life for 14 days and will continue to do so for the next year.
I’m serving my country in the hopes that my country will serve me.

I have missed you guys soooo muchhh


MY

9 comments:

  1. lol@ If you are not drinking, cavorting or making friends you are wrong

    LMAO @ I’m serving my country in the hopes that my country will serve me...i think nigeria will let you serve yourself sha...ok no more personal jibes about the motherland...home is where my heart is

    good luck with your NYSC...i've heard it's the 1st part that is hard...the rest of the time will fly by

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corper Weeee!

    LOL

    THey 1yr will be hectic on CD and clearance days, but it'll be over before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Otondo Corper! Hehhehe...All the best. Hope you're not in one of those Boko Haram states.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen your country better serve you back. One good turn deserves another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want evidence of "this life" hard evidence! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How's d NYSC thing going....i've missed u too..hurrry up nd finish jo..lol
    lol at bumight..oya shez waitin 4 evidence o

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shubby Doo... I have missed my good shepherd too

    Sirius.... Waaaaa Lol seems you still have otondo blood in you.

    Myne Whitman.... This otondo is in a safe state thanks.

    BSNC... If only naija was like that...* sigh*

    Bumight.... How hard ;)

    Juiceefal....it's going ok thanks

    ReplyDelete

utilizar tu mentes poderosa. Speak from your powerful mind.)